Thursday, July 22, 2010

Couches in bathrooms rule!

It is becoming a constant theme with me that being a mom has changed my life

Other Moms can STOP laughing at the obviousness of this statement.

Kasen went to her first Sounders game last week. I'll make the story short. It was horrible (picture was taken during few moments she slept). However, we went again last Sunday and had a blast. She spent most of the first game crying, but the second game was awesome. Karl had done some walking with her the first time and found a whole new area in Seattle's Quest field - the box level. So when she started crying at the last game, I took her up. I think you are supposed to have a ticket for the "club level", but a baby is an instant "free pass". I swear I need to start going to more concerts. I think people might let me walk straight back stage with Kasen!

Anyway, I enjoyed the game in quiet comfort. I found a place I could see the field and Kasen slept in the baby bjorn. I met a nice couple from Ireland (also with a little one) AND saw Kasey Keller walk through - twice! They even had nice family bathrooms for changing diapers. The best part? No one was miserable - my new life goal.


We even stopped by a our friend Bryan's house and had beers & snacks. I think I will get to keep the good stuff from my life pre-Kasen with a few adjustments. The picture is Kasen with our newly married friends, Steve and Jenny. They were nice enough to hold her the whole time she was awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment