Friday, August 6, 2010

Take THAT!

With me as a mom, Kasen probably won't be much of a girlie - girl. She does like cuddling with soft things though... I mean who doesn't. It is my opinion it was the bunny's softness and not its sweet smile that made it "safe" in Kase's arms.

The toy that my adorable child is strangling/torturing is all the rage in Seattle mom-world right now. My mother will quickly tell you how much it cost - $23. Not only does it look like a dog toy, it even squeaks like one. Sterling is not pleased he is being deprived of something so clearly MEANT for him.  Look mom - she does play with it!

The name of this toy is Sophie the Giraffe. We don't call it Sophie however since Kasen has a friend named Sophie.  We wouldn't want Kasen getting confused and gnawing some child's head after all. We call our giraffe toy "Jaqua". That is the last name of one of the Sounders.... who happens to run like a giraffe. We actually like this player, so the moniker is meant in a playful way.  Besides, most super tall people run funny (me included).

No comments:

Post a Comment