Friday, August 13, 2010

First Playdate

I had heard the days of your kid running to a friend's house to play were over.  Now reigned the world of "playdates".  For those unfamiliar (i.e. your kid's do run down the street to their friend's house) - two moms schedule time for their kids to hang out.  I am sure I will get used to the idea, but my friend Elizabeth had a better idea.  Last week, Kasen headed to their house to "play with her daughter Sophie and I... GOT A MASSAGE!!

No you can't borrow Elizabeth - she is my "mommy friend" - not yours  ;)  And before you worry that I am taking advantage... Soph came here this week for a little Picarbocker fun.  Win - win.

Here is a picture of the girls enjoying some "downtime" in Sophie's play mat.


Sophie is adorable huh?  She is 3 months and clearly already looking to Kasen for guidance.  Uh-oh.  Today Kasen is showing Soph how to grab a hanging toy, tomorrow how to sneak out of the house?  Oh goodness....

No comments:

Post a Comment