Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Picture of Health

This is what our pediatrician said when she walked into the room for Kasen's appointment - "Wow, aren't you just the picture of health?" I chose to ignore the "wow" part and focus on the health part.

Here are the stats:
Age: 4 months
Height: 26 1/2 inches
Weight: 17 lbs 4 oz
Percentile: "Off the charts" - yes, direct quote.

My mom saved my pediatrician records in my baby book and it turns out "health" runs in the family. At the same age, I was 17lbs 1oz and 26in and based on the pictures of Karl as a baby... I would guess she gets the "healthy" genes from both sides.

Here is Dad and daughter bonding before the doctor arrived... and he says he would never buy her a pony. Whatever mister... those eyes say "are you sure you want just one honey? If you get two you can have white AND brown". Clearly I will have to be the voice of reason...


No comments:

Post a Comment