Monday, August 23, 2010

Mom... she seems suspect...

After popping the TWO (yes I originally thought it was one tooth, but it is actually both bottom teeth), Kasen must still be teething. I was hoping for a bit of relief, but it appears none is coming our way. She is still gnawing on things and making life.... "challenging" around here. But since I missed 2 days last week, I am committed to posting every day this week. I even have fun things to post (depending on your definition of fun) - a baby shower & sewing projects. This means even though I am ready to drop after Kasen's 60 minute LOUD refusal to nap - I am putting up a quick post. Hopefully, I figure out my android app too since I am headed to the midwest with Kasen on Friday. I would love to at least post pictures while I am gone. We'll see.

I came across this picture when I dumped my camera card today. The look on Sterling's face is a constant these days. If he could talk, he would be continually pointing out reasons he should be an only child :)

No comments:

Post a Comment