Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chapeau

My niece was at our house last week when I heard her singing a song from the Cat in the Hat movie (you know the good one from the 70's).  It's the song where he says "Cat in the Hat" in a few languages, like French and Spanish.  My niece was repeating the french part of the chorus.  I tried to look up the lyrics, but clearly Dr. Seuss has his copyright stuff together because it wasn't readily available.  Anyway, I was putting away the 9 month clothing and pulling out the next size of hand-me downs when I found this gem:


My wonderful friend Sara gave Kasen this hat.  She has 3 girls, so I don't know who wore it - but I love it.  If Kasen could walk, I would take her golfing just so she could wear it.  Sadly it has been too cold for any hats other than woolly winter ones, but when spring hits.... Kasen will be sporting a chapeau!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment