Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back in Seattle

We just got back in Seattle and in clearly posting to the blog was harder than I expected - more on that later. We spent our Labor day enjoying being back together again by heading downtown on the bus and giving Kasen her first Aquarium experience. She LOVED it (yes she looks skeptical in the photo but she was still sleeping from the nap on the bus).



Now it is back to the real world or coming back "down" from vacation time. We had such a great time in the midwest and got to see so many people - posts on that will definitely be coming later this week. As a teaser... here is a great picture of Kasen in her church clothes (& Grandma in her new Kalamazoo College shirt - GO HORNETS). Sadly, you can't see the leather ballerina shoes on Kasen's feet... YEA - shoes with ribbons on the feet of a 5-month old. They lasted like 5 minutes.



I did want to ask everyone for help for a good cause. The Picarbockers are walking in Seattle's MemoryWalk. It is an event to support the Alzheimer's Association fight against this awful disease. My friend Jeannette is collecting donations for our group and WE NEED HELP!! So please go to the below link and give a little. Any bit helps.

Click HERE to donate for our walk.

I promise to take lots of pictures of Kasen "walking". If you donate - let me know. I will send you one of these Picarbocker original pictures of Kasen in the mail. I mean how vintage of me... a true hard copy photo!?!  So... DONATE now.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment