Tuesday, January 11, 2011

9 Months old... time to grow up ;)

Kasen is now 9 months old.  She has been for a week now, but since her 9 month check-up was only yesterday I am pretending this post is not belated.  Just like my child is pretending to be interested in the book in the picture.  In reality her thought is.... "how am I going to get this into my mouth with this guy hovering?"  Already we are cramping her style.



Here are the important stats:
Height/Length:  29in
Weight:  21 lbs 11.5 oz

In case you are curious...  Kasen is smaller than I was at her age.  HA well meaning strangers who comment on her size!  Turns out we Picarbockers have big babies - WHAT OF IT?  She is not much smaller in length, but I killed her in weight.  I blame the stomach bug that worked its evil way through our house.  Don't worry nosy bitties.. she'll be back to fighting weight in no time.

My stats at 9 months:
Height/Length:  29 1/4 in
Weight: 22 lbs 1 oz

1 comment: